How do I report a crime?
The best method for reporting a crime is to contact the Archuleta County Combined Dispatch at (970) 731-2160. Your call will be directed to the appropriate agency and a representative of the agency will contact you directly. You can also walk into the Sheriff’s Office on the West end of the County Building at 449 San Juan St. or call the front desk at (970) 264-8430

Show All Answers

1. How do I compliment, complain or ask a question about a deputy?
2. How do I report a crime?
3. What should I do with another person’s belongings that I have found?
4. How do I inquire about property that I have lost?