Pest Control

The Archuleta County Weed and Pest Department offers advice for the management of certain pest species but offers no services. If you are seeking a hired professional please call a local service provider. The Weed and Pest Department only sells USDA gas cartridges for the management of prairie dogs and insecticide for the management of grasshoppers.

Services that we do NOT offer: bat removal, live trapping, wasp or bee removal, any structural pesticide application, or wildlife management.