Liquor & Marijuana License Fingerprinting
New Fingerprinting Process - The Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is in the process of implementing a new, Statewide Digital Fingerprinting Process known as CABS (Colorado Applicant Background Services) in response to Senate Bill 17-189. The CBI recently awarded two contracts allowing third party vendors to print and submit non-criminal applicant fingerprints for the State. These vendor services will be located throughout the State, increasing applicants’ ability to obtain fingerprints in a timely manner. These services will also reduce the burden on Law Enforcement agencies as the vendors will electronically transmit the civil fingerprints. The processing time and rejections will decrease tremendously.
Approved Fingerprinting Vendor
Colorado Fingerprinting - link to www.coloradofingerprinting.com
How the CABS Program Will Work:
Appointments and online registration are required. The streamlined process looks like this:
1. Online Registration (required) - You will register through the online Enrollment Center at www.coloradofingerprinting.com where you will identify yourself and the entity requesting your report.
2. Convenient Location and Time - Use the Enrollment Center to select a convenient location, date and time for your appointment.
3. Payment or Billing Account - After providing all required information, you can pay with either credit card, money order or provide a billing account number if provided by your requesting institution.
4. Confirmation - You receive an appointment confirmation with your "Order Number" by text and by email.
5. Fingerprinting - Go to the fingerprint location at your scheduled time. Provide the "Order Number" to the enrollment agent along with your photo ID (drivers license or passport). Your Livescan fingerprints, digital photo and digital signature are then captured and submitted to CBI.
6. Results - The results are returned by CBI to the entity requesting your report. You can login to the Enrollment Center at any time to see the status of your fingerprint submission.
Please contact CABS 720-292-2722, toll free 833-224-2227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance.
Account Name: ARCHULETA COUNTY ADMINISTRATION
|Reasons Fingerprinted:||CBI Unique ID:||Cost:|
LIQUOR LIC - LOCAL PD SO
$48.50 (CBI & FBI)
RETAIL MARIJUANA - LOCAL
$49.50 (CBI & FBI)
MEDICAL MARIJUANA LOCAL
$49.50 (CBI & FBI)
Other fingerprinting services: Please visit https://www.coloradofingerprinting.com/ for FBI background check, FBI Apostille, Notary, FINRA, Colorado Livescan and more.