The purpose of the Colorado Child Support Services Program is to assure that all children receive financial and medical support from each parent. This is accomplished by locating each parent, establishing paternity and support obligations, and enforcing those obligations.
Our goal is to foster good relationships with both the custodial and non-custodial parents. We do everything in our power to help the non-custodial parent succeed in making his/her child support payments as ordered. Regular child support payments contribute to more successful and promising futures for the children that we serve.
Apply online for child support services! The Colorado Child Support Services (CSS) Program has launched a streamlined application that's available 24/7-apply online anywhere, any time. Colorado Child Support Services Application
CSS oversees the state's child support system. Individual child support orders are managed by Colorado's county child support offices. You can find many helpful services on the CSS website including:
* Applying for child support services
* How to create an online account to view specific information on your child support case
* How and when to request changes to a child support order
* Different ways to make and receive child support payments
* Frequently asked questions about child support in Colorado