Liquor License

Applying for a Liquor License

You must contact the Administration Office for information on local fees and hearing procedures. Liquor license forms may be obtained from the Colorado Department of Revenue, or in the County Administrative Office. If the business is located in the Town of Pagosa Springs, you will need to contact the town clerk.