Business Licenses

Archuleta County does not require a separate business license for businesses operating in unincorporated Archuleta County. The County accepts the state business license, which can be obtained through the Colorado Secretary of State. Information on registering your business with the state can be found by clicking this link: Colorado Secretary of State Checklist for New Businesses

If the Business will be serving food, the health department must perform a food safety inspection. Information on the Environmental Health program can be found by clicking the link.

If the business will be serving liquor, application for a county liquor license should be submitted at least sixty days before opening for business. Contact the County Administration Department at 970-264-8309 for more information on obtaining a liquor license or by clicking on this link: Applying for a Liquor License.

If the business is located within the town limits, contact the Town of Pagosa Springs